(Opening 2016 -2018)
Port of Spain
Rio de Janeiro
Global Services we provide include:
- Alarm System Installation, Monitoring & Response
- CCTV Installation & Monitoring
- Control Center Operators
- Counter Terrorism Consultancy
- Event Security & Crowd Control
- Executive & VIP Protection
- Facilities Management & Services
- Fire Safety & Emergency Action Plans
- Physical Security Enhancements
- Risk Analysis & Risk Mitigation Consultancy
- Security Guards
- Security Patrols
- Security Systems Installation
- Specialized Guarding
- Terrorism Awareness Training
- Visitor Management & Access Control Systems
ACorps Global and its subsidiary companies are leading providers of specialized security solutions to companies and organizations that need to better protect their people, assets and facilities. We forge international joint venture partnerships and strategic alliances with various Fortune Global 1000 and Forbes Global 2000 companies, leading multinationals, local conglomerates, government agencies and smaller firms.
ACorps creates a stable security environment that allows our clients and partners to focus more on their core business operations which better positions them to increase revenue, market share and profits.
The executives of ACorps Global bring decades of diverse security management experience to our clients including military, law enforcement and transnational security leadership credentials.
We integrate our global security leadership bona fides with the expertise of the top local security talent in each country where we operate. This fusion of security expertise allows ACorps to bring a broader and more in-depth perspective to solving the security and safety challenges facing our partners and customers.
ACorps Global aims to create unmatched employment and career development opportunities for our employees. The leadership at ACorps regards our security officers as our most important resource and we believe in adhering to best leadership and HR practices. Some of the benefits we provide to our employees include:
- Industry leading training initiatives
- Competitive wages and employee benefits
- An innovative employee recognition and performance rewards program
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Top performers may be given opportunities to gain experience in some of our global offices
It is our experience that a smart employee-centered approach positions ACorps to attract, empower and retain our best employees. The net result is ACorps delivering more consistent service quality and optimized protection to our partners and clients.
At ACorps Security Services, our business practices include a range of corporate citizenship initiatives. One program we are implementing is a philanthropic outreach strategy which strives to increase educational opportunities and the quality of life of some of the marginalized children in the global communities where we operate.
ACorps Security Services
One Rockefeller Plaza, 10th Floor
New York NY 10020
CONTACT US NOW